Saturday 13 October 2012

Simple Radiance Brightening Facial Wash

(Available from Boots, Sainsburys and Superdrug from £4.75/125ml)
I received this as part of a recommendation from Simple after discussing products I may be interested in. This will not sway my judgement on the product itself.

Simple Skincare is a British brand that prides themselves on skincare products designed for even the most sensitive skin. I first came across Simple several years ago when I found their moisturiser which I have grown to love and use daily. The Simple Radiance range was recently released which is described as being 'perfect for women over the age of 25'. I'm nearing the age of 21 so this may be slightly for those more older but due to the constraints of work and late nights I definitely need something to perk up my tired looking skin so this is the perfect range for me and my current situation. 



The packaging itself is consistent with the Simple range which evokes a sense of quality but gives across the main points and remains, as the brand is defined by, Simple. I love the highlights of yellow which reflect the mango and the 'brightening' theme. 

The range all contains Mango extract to hydrate and refine the skin whilst light reflecting particles brighten the skin. I'm not usually a fan of facial washes as I find they take up a lot of time and I'm very lazy at time when it comes to my skincare routine. Simple state that this contains 'light reflecting particles to cleans and remove impurities and leave skin visibly brightened'. 



The formula itself is very light and looks almost glittery which is quite fun (perhaps this is my childish side coming out)! It's also a smooth and thin consistency which means it's easy to spread on my skin without pulling. It's also easier to lather up than other facial washes I've used in the past. I usually keep this on my skin for 1 - 3 minutes so it just sinks in and then wash it off. I've used this in tandem with the other Simple ranges to see how well they effect my skin together. 

I must say that, since using the Simple products, my skin has looked a lot softer, brighter and younger and I'm really impressed with this range. As shown below it sinks in nicely and looks slightly like a moisturiser and feels quite cooling and fresh. I'm even more of a backer of products catered for sensitive skin after using Simple because of the amount of care they take with their products. After leaving some face masks and washes on they've started tingling which has caused my skin to break out in some sort of red rash. I'm really happy with these products and will continue using them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x